7 x 7
|DIE CAST END||
Deluxe Stainless Steel Suspension Cable Assemblies – 3/64″ with Fuse Cut – #1 Die Cast End – 100″ Length with Stop -7 x 7 Wire Cross Section – 165 lbs. Max. Load
Etlin Daniels cables are 7 x 7 galvanized or stainless steel 330,000 psi aircraft cable and are factory fitted with a variety of stop-sleeves, either swagged steel or molded zinc. The terminals are guaranteed to the full published break-weight of the cable.
When working with Etlin-Daniels cable suspension systems, here are some guidelines:
– Use only 7×7 or 7×19 uncoated stainless or galvanized steel aircraft cable.
– Always leave at least 1” of cable beyond the body of the gripper.
– Only use a purpose built cutting tool to cut off the excess cable.
– DO NOT feed excess cable into a fixture housing or junction box containing electrical wiring.
– Adhere strictly to the Weight Load Guidelines. Only use cables of the proper diameter along.
– These cable suspension systems are not recommended for outdoor use. It should not be exposed to water, wind or continuous oscillation. Avoid placing fixtures close to HVAC vents or corrosive environments such as plants which use harsh chemicals or swimming pools.
– make sure to comply with all local codes and where applicable national codes. It is the responsibility of the buyer/ installer and / or specifying engineer to do so.
– DO NOT APPLY LUBRICANT to any part of the assembly.
Results were analyzed and the lowest amount for type of gripper and type of cable is listed and is shown in pounds. Cable Grippers recommends a safety factor of 80%. Therefore the weights listed for 1 or 2 cables are 20% of the minimum breaking results.
Our cable assembly manufacturing facility has produced millions of cable assemblies. We are proud of our products and our philosophy. It is our goal to offer quality suspension components at competitive prices.
we recommend that users test their products with all the components of their system. The manufacturer and user of the end product are responsible for their applications, and compliance with all local, state, and federal safety regulations.